miércoles, 5 de octubre de 2011

La gran búsqueda: la Historia del Genio Económico

"Each economic genius not only looked at the world through his own window, but also stood on the shoulders of predecessors. It all began with the idea, born in Victorian London, that humanity might now, after millenniums in which most were condemned to drudge through life in poverty, ignorance and fear, seize its own fate and mold its material circumstances." Sylvia Nasar



Dos enlaces imprescindibles sobre el libro:


1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

I do not even understand how I ended up right here, however I believed this post used to be good.
I don't understand who you're however definitely
you're going to a well-known blogger when you aren't already.

Cheers!

Also visit my weblog :: get instagram followers